- Keeps your baby rear-facing up to 40 pounds (in baby car seat mode), longer than most other car seats in the US; The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends you keep your child rear-facing as long as possible
- Keeps your forward-facing child harnessed up to 65 pounds
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards and help reassure safety-conscious parents
- Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the My Ride 65 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system
Help keep your growing child secure in the Graco My Ride 65 convertible car seat, in Sully. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing up to two years of age, so My Ride 65 keeps your baby rear-facing up to 40 pounds. (infant car seats) and forward-facing until 65 pounds. (as a toddler car seat). The seat is also LATCH-equipped, Side Impact Tested, and features convenient integrated cup holders.