- VERSATILE, 2-in-1 DESIGN: The Spectrum Booster Seat offers a 2-in-1 design that transitions from a high back booster seat to a no back booster seat supporting children from 40-110 pounds
- TESTED & TRUSTED: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, this car seat also passes Evenflo's comprehensive Side Impact and industry leading Rollover Test Standards
- NEXT LEVEL SAFETY: This seat features our latest advancement for side impact protection, LyfGuard, which has layers of energy-absorbing material that compress on impact, helping to lower the risk of injury
- MODERN DESIGN: The sleek, engineered lines and bold, modern colors of the Spectrum Booster seat are designed to maintain a balanced aesthetic suited to match the latest styles in cars and minivans
- OTHER VALUABLE FEATURES: Built with the hustle and bustle of family life in mind, this seat features dual cup holders for drinks of all sizes, and 2 snack trays that can stow away when not in use
The Evenflo Spectrum Booster Seat offers a 2-in-1 design that transitions from a high-back booster seat to a no-back booster seat supporting your child from 40-110 pounds. The Spectrum provides the next level of safety with new Advanced Side Impact Protection called Lyf Guard. Lyf Guard has Multiple Layers of energy-absorbing materials are designed to compress upon impact, helping to lower the risk of injury. All Evenflo car seats are now rollover tested to simulate roof-to-ground contact, an impact responsible for the majority of injuries in a rollover event. It has 8 positions of adjustment to fit your child as they grow and is designed to provide comfort in the backrest and seat pan for larger occupants. The dual cup holders and storage will keep drinks and snacks close. Give your child the comfort and protection they deserve with the Evenflo Spectrum Booster. For almost a century we have been a leader in safety, innovation and education. Knowing that one in four automobile accidents are side impact collisions, we go beyond the current government standards when designing the next generation of Evenflo car seats, including the Spectrum.