- The Diono Radian family of car seats are the only all-in-one car seats with a full steel frame, making them one of the safest car seats available today
- Grows with your child from birth to booster: rear-facing from 5-45 lbs., forward-facing from 20-80 lbs. (up to 57") in a 5-point harness, and booster mode up to 120 lbs.
- Fits 3 across in most mid-sized vehicles and folds flat for travel
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- New cover designs inspired by European fashion, featuring premium plush fabric for ultimate comfort, better longevity and durability
- Rear-facing: 5 - 45 lbs and up to 44"
- Forward-facing: 20 - 80 lbs and up to 57" in a 5-point harness
- Booster from 50 to 120 lbs and up to 57"
- Steel alloy frame and aluminum reinforced sides
- Fits 3 across in a mid-size vehicle and offers more shoulder space
Lovingly engineered with a full steel frame, the Diono radian rXT all-in-one car seat provides unmatched safety for your child from birth to booster – and every marvelous moment in between. It comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-45 pounds, forward-facing children from 20-80 pounds in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster seat for children up to 120 pounds. Designed with your child’s security and safety as top priorities, the radian rXT features a steel alloy frame, reinforced sidewalls, adjustable head support and Diono’s patented SafeStop energy absorbing harness. EPS foam surrounds your child’s head and body to provide complete side impact protection. The unique Superlatch system makes installation easy. Memory foam padding, infant support pillows, expandable sides, and a longer seat bottom provide extra room and comfort for your growing child. The seat is NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions. One cup holder is included, with the option to add up to 4 cup holders. The radian RXT folds flat for travel and fits 3 across in most mid-sized vehicles, making it the perfect choice for growing families. With a 10-year lifespan, the radian rXT could be the only car seat you’ll ever need.